Bethesda Trinity Center – Erie, PA
Bethesda Trinity Center is located in the Little Italy neighborhood of downtown Erie, Pennsylvania is considered one of the City’s oldest community centers. Established in 1922 as an outgrowth of the community-oriented ministry of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church located on West 17th Street in Erie, Pennsylvania, Bethesda Trinity Center was originally named Trinity Center to reflect its Lutheran beginnings.
In 1996 Bethesda Children’s Home, Lutheran Social Services merged with the Trinity Center ministry in order to provide long term financial support and the leadership of a well established nonprofit agency. Since that time, Bethesda Trinity Center has continued to blossom into a full service solution for the community offering a continuum of programs and services.
Bethesda Trinity Center, a division of Bethesda Children’s Home, Meadville, PA provides Drug and Alcohol Prevention Programs, After School educational and Summer Recreation Programs with an emphasis on education. All programs offered at the Bethesda Trinity Center are provided free of charge, and open to children in the Erie Community.
Programs offered through Bethesda Trinity Center:
• Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services
• Therapeutic Support Staff
• On-site psychological and psychiatric evaluations
• After School Programs (ages 5-12 years old)
• Summer Recreation Program (ages 5-12 years old)
• Kids Café offering hot meals after school and throughout the summer
• Tutoring during the school year
• Drug & Alcohol Prevention Programs (“In My House” & “Project Alert”)
• Adolescent Health Rhythms (drumming circles)
• Computer Literacy & Internet Access
• Arts & Crafts
• Recreation (dance, sports, table games, martial arts)
• Educational Field Trips
• Reading Program
• Family Nights (Family dinners, movie nights, football games)
• Guest Speakers
• End of Summer Celebration
• Leadership Development Programs (future programming)
• Youth Drop-In Center (future programming)
• Career Readiness
Volunteers and donations are always welcomed!
If your church or community group would like more information on volunteering their time at Bethesda Trinity Center or you need more information about our programs, please contact Amy Helmer at (814) 453-2468 or via email at email@example.com