Giving to Bethesda
|Bethesda Children’s Home Lutheran Social Services is an organization built on Christian principles and run with the efficiency of some of today’s best corporations. Bethesda Children’s Home has been serving children, youth, and families since 1919 and prides itself in providing the best possible care and services to its clients through the support of individuals just like you!With a simple gift of time, talent and/or money, you can join a team that provides hope to kids that come from situations far worse than even you and I can imagine. There are many ways to help. However you choose to get involved, you will be providing the tools to those young people that come to us for guidance and direction!|
How You Can Get Involved
- Make a Donation- Your financial support helps pay for medical costs, clothing, equipment, and supplies not covered by the fees paid to Bethesda Children’s Home.
- You, or your organization, can participate in collecting Box Tops for Education to benefit Bethesda Children’s Home! Now more than ever, schools need extra financial help to give our kids a quality education. The Box Tops for Education® program helps us earn necessary funds for the Bethesda school. Each box top that you clip and save has a value of 10 cents, which supports the Bethesda School. Proceeds from The Box Tops for Education Program allows Bethesda to purchase needed items for our school and campus. Box Tops for Education has helped America’s schools earn over $400 million since 1996. For more information, contact Marci Dickson, (814) 724-7510 ext. 229 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray One of the most important gifts that you can give us is your prayers! We need prayer on a regular basis for guidance and direction.
- Lend Your Time and Talents and Volunteer Match your skills and interests
- Get Your Company Involved The greatest way to give back to our community is through your company support.
- Participate in a Special Event Put the “fun” back in fund-raising
- Shop the Marketplace By signing up at igive.com and designating Bethesda Children’s Home as the recipient of your donations, we receive your support while you shop.
- Raise Awareness- Advocate for Bethesda Children’s Home at church or community group. Volunteer to do a Bethesda Temple Talk at your church, we can help you get prepared.